This is to inform you that Ladybrille Nigeria is now merged with our primary parent site and company, Ladybrille Magazine. Our goal in establishing Ladybrille Nigeria was to focus on amplifying the works of Nigerian designers and helping to move the dialogue from fashion as merely an entertainment and cultural experience to fashion as a business in Nigeria. In the last three years, since launching the site, we have seen and continue to see the vision we hoped for Nigeria’s fashion industry in launching our sister site LadybrilleNigeria.com, come to fruition.
LadybrilleNigeria.com itself has flourished and been a part of this shift. We, however, in studying, researching and looking at the market and business trends believe that this platform should be consolidated with Ladybrille Magazine to better aid Nigerian designers who seek to have their work seen and purchased by American consumers. Accordingly, we will no longer publish on this platform but will instead publish the same kind of content we give you on our Ladybrille magazine platform. What this means is as follows:
1. All articles on LadybrilleNigeria.com can also be found on Ladybrillemag.com. You will still be able to access articles here on this platform if searching via Google.
2. LadybrilleNigeria.com url has now been forwarded to Ladybrillemag.com.
3. Ladybrillemag.com has a tab dedicated solely to Nigeria so we continue to offer you content unique to Nigeria.
4. All stories published on Ladybrille Magazine which includes content unique to Nigeria, will continue to be syndicated to all of our social media sites including Ladybrille Nigeria social media sites.
5. Nigerian companies and designers seeking to have their products and services in front of America’s influential decision makers in the fashion and entertainment industry will now have the opportunity to do so.
Emails going forward to reach us are as follows:
General inquiries (email@example.com)
Advertise: (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (email@example.com)
Uduak Oduok, Esq.