LadybrilleNigeria.com is looking for mature, honest, hardworking contributors to join our team. Applicants from Nigeria, Ghana, USA, UK and Canada are welcome to apply.
What We Want From Our Interns
LadybrilleNigeria.com is looking for interns to join our growing and dynamic company. Our interns are fully involved learning both entrepreneur skills and various aspects of the publishing business. We are looking for YOU if you have a GREAT attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are reliable, pay careful attention to details, intelligent, quick learner, creative, motivated, organized, a self-starter, a strong communicator and know how to take directions well. For our editorial interns, you must have exceptional writing and editing skills and sharp analytical reasoning. Only interns from accredited college programs in Business and Fashion will be considered. Exception: Nigeria and Ghana based interns.
Basic competencies: Must have knowledge of general Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
Duration of Internship: 3 months
Compensation: Unpaid, work study/credit towards your degree.
Hours required: Minimum 15 hours per week required.
Tele-commute: 99% of Job is telecommuting.
Duties described below are illustrative and could include more:
EDITORIAL INTERN DESCRIPTION
* Research story leads and facts on the internet
* Write articles
* Review editorial submissions and correspondences
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
* Assist in writing and distributing press releases and other company communications
* Assist with research generally
* Compile press kits
* Build and organize media contact databases
* Track press features
* Assist with events and promotions locally and internationally
MARKETING JOB DESCRIPTION
* Assist with various marketing administrative duties including search marketing
* Assist with the analysis and optimization of various web campaigns
* Prepare, compile and distribute marketing campaigns, e-newsletter and e-mails to our database of contacts
* Maintain all of our social media sites
* Update our sites
* Create marketing reports
To apply, send a resume, cover letter, and 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ladybrille Internship” in the subject line.
What We Look For and Want From Contributors
We are quick to let you go where it becomes clear you joined to advance your own personal agenda i.e. your publicity. Please be sure you have a genuine interest in our brand before you apply. Don’t waste our time or yours.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
* You are a part of history in the making
* You are paid
* You get to attend events, including high profile ones, on our behalf.
* You have a rare and unique opportunity to receive and complete assignments which include interviews of some of the world’s most popular personalities; an opportunity many at major publications in the USA do not have.
* Your work is published to a highly influential readership base consisting of movers and shakers around the globe.
* Fashion (The trendy side BUT also an actual understanding of the language of fashion: nature, materials (texture, fabric, colors, movement), business and retail.
* Lifestyle (Health & Fitness- understanding of basic nutrition and fitness principles, sports lover)
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
* A clear study, genuine interest, care and understanding of our brand. We have no desire to work with anyone that “just wants to write articles” or “get exposure” through us.
* A commitment to grow our brand.
* A love and/or true appreciation for Africa. especially Nigeria
* A fun BUT professional disposition, this is a MUST
* Ability to meet deadlines, a MUST
* Excellent writing and attention to details, a MUST
* Your resume with references included, a MUST
* Sample published works
If you meet the above please send your cover letter and CV with 2 references to (email@example.com). We will only contact you, if interested.