Model News

Modeling: Making the Cover of a Magazine

EVERY model would love to be on the cover of a magazine. It is the icing on a model’s career and portfolio. For a while now, models have been replaced by celebrities who are now typically the choice for covers. However, there is still a chance, especially in Nigeria’s modeling industry to be on the cover of a magazine.

There is no set rule on who makes a cover. The question is whether a magazine’s team feels you are or will be the hottest sensation; and y have a look that speaks to their demographics/audience.

Benefits
You literally “don arrive.”
More opportunities become available to you in the fashion world and at times beyond.

Disadvantages
Barely pays well. Covers can range from zero, depending on the magazine to $500 on a good day with the average being $200-250.

ARLENIS SOSA ON MAKING THE COVER OF LATINA MAGAZINE

Enjoy fashion model Arlenis Sosa, who makes one of of Latina Magazine’s Cover as she describes what it feels like to be the chosen one!

~by Uduak Oduok
~Photo: Iman makes Ladybrille Cover Sept. 2008

(17) Comments

1. Angel says:

I want 2 b on ur cover… Im so photogenic 07060608048… Tnks

2. Kachi Eloka says:

I’ve always wanted to be on the cover of a magazine…i just dont knw how to get there..

3. damilola says:

hi, my name is dammy and i will like to be on ur magazine cover. Here is my name on facebook dharmmie anny. You can check my pics on facebook and see if you will like it. i hope to hear from u soon.your magazine is lovely. lol

4. Adeola says:

Hi, i’d like to be one of the models on your magazine cover. You can check for my pictures on my facebook account(Adeola Olagunju) or contact me on 08088343382…awaitng your reply.Thanks

5. Amaka olis says:

Hi my name is Amaka,am 19year old,i will love to be on ur cover page,i gat the true qualities,u can reach me on facebook(star olis) and see.or my numb.08189351288.

6. Hello
    i wud like to picture in one of your magazines.am still upcoming but hope u try me a little

7. This is ma digit07089077783.thanks

8. Adelola Adejoke says:

Will like to model for you,be it magazines cover,i can model for you in anyform.my facebook addrress:adelola adejoke.08136788742

9. Adelola Adejoke says:

Will like to model for you,be it magazines cover.my facebook addrress:adelola adejoke.08136788742

10. Emelda chukwu says:

Hiii guyz gud day,jst wann tlk about diz cover of a magazin,itz rily cul ad nyc if am part of it,coz i gat a cul big eyes,ad am chocolate,i jst need help to mke ma dream cme tru.

11. Emelda chukwu says:

Facebook name:Doon Blaize Emelda

12. I love modelling its in mee its M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ career M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ proffession M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life can model for you in any way aside from nudity  love what you do. here ȋ̝̊̅ڪ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cell number Call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if you think i can be one of that model. Facebook name agbai esther.

13. I love modelling its in mee its M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ career M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ proffession M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life can model for you in any way aside from nudity i love what you do. here ȋ̝̊̅ڪ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cell number Call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if you think i can be one of that model08034442282. Facebook name agbai esther.

14. am Gilberts prisca,an aspiring model.average in height but dark complexioned.am Gilberts prisca on facebook.

15. i really would love to be the face of your magazine, and im sure im capable of promoting your magazine

16. niniola says:

I’ll love to model for you here is my digit 081694629 and my fb account ninibee johan pls gv me a try

17. chimdy nkem says: