Are you a young or aspiring entrepreneur who wants to learn the fundamentals of how to run a business in Nigeria from some of Nigeria’s most successful business owners?
Then, you have to register for The Future Entrepreneurs Development Programme!
- Nike Ogunlesi (CEO, Ruff ‘n’ Tumble)
- Obi Asika (CEO, Storm 360)
- Kingsley James (DMD, Digiprints)
- Eniola Fayose (CEO, O’Naphtalli Printings)
- Steve Babaeko (Creative Director, 141 Worldwide)
- Tara Fela-Durotoye (Creative Director, House of Tara)
- Toyosi Akerele (CEO, Rise Networks)
- Uche Nnaji (CEO, Ouch!
- Mosunmola Umoru (CEO, Honeysuckles PTL)
- Theophilus Adewale Onadeko (Operations officer, IFC, World Bank Group)
- Detoun Ogwo (ED, After Graduate Development Centre)
- Sourcing Capital
- The Power of A Network
- Choosing a Business Model
- How To Sell Yourself and more!
Classes hold every Saturday from October – December 2010.
TO QUALIFY, You have to be: A) At least 18 years old and no older than 35 B) You have to be a Nigerian citizen C) You must have passed your WAEC or NECO exams with at least 6 credits.
TO APPLY, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating:
1. Your full name:
2. Your Age
3. What you do presently
4. What is your vision of yourself in the next 5 years
Entry closes on Wednesday, September 18!
Fee: 10, 000 only!
ONLY 30 SPACES! REGISTER NOW!
~The Future Project