Fashion Models

How to Model: Runway Tips – Grunge Walk, Head Pivot Turns, Full Turns

So you wanna be a runway model huh? It is not as easy as it looks. Watch the video clips below and learn how to strut the runway with tips on grunge walk, head pivot turns, arms and full turns etc. from a modeling agency expert owner.

Photo description: Bunmi Ademokoya at AFI Capetown Fashion Week
Photocredit: Simon Deiner/SDR

(15) Comments

1. ShadeNonconformist says:

Great advice. Thanks for sharing.

2. ineh Angel says:

Tnkz a lot… Any modellin event/agent lookin 4 a model shud plz contact me 07060608048… Tnkz…

3. really lv to be a super model n am very good at it…..if any even or any agent is in need of a model pls contact me on 08139333523.thanks

4. If any event/agent is i need of a model pls contact 08100324262.Tnx

5. Akinboyewa Oluwasimidele says:

Wanna know if about any agency that’s into plus sized modelling.I’ld love to b one.here’s my number 08061316071
    I’ld b glad if contacted soon

6. Esther says:

It was really good,we all dat love to b a runaway model wld learn somthing,grateful

7. Chalaywa says:

I rily luv to a model,any agency can reach me on 08063673367….omoshalewa by name…..

8. Slimcandy says:

My dream is 2 model,anyone dat meet me on d way always turn 2 ask me if am a model.i really want to model but hv no clue on how to start..i need help 08182298791

9. Ojelade oluwasegun martins says:

It has being my dream to be a model and i’d being on personal training,but now i wanna make it real…any agent shld pls help by contacting me on 07037983834..thanks

10. carhuin says:

I would love τ̅☺ be α̩̩̩̩̥ full time model, I’m still with little experience. Please contact m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ if u̶̲̥̅̊ are in need of α̩̩̩̩̥ model. ·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ . ♍ɣ no is: 08168942647.

11. Adetunji oluwafunsho says:

Any agencies that need a model shud contact me,i really want to be a model 08133180305

12. A̶̲̥̅♏ available for any kind job aside from nudity in and out of the country because modelling ȋ̝̊̅ڪ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I love modelling please contact ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 08034442282 or facebook address agbai esther

13. I learnt a lot like the grunge walk all thanks †̥ you

14. Shakiraa ogunlowo says:

I really loved to be a model, bicoz its always in my dream dat am a model. So by letting my dream to come true. Any agency shld pls help me by contacting on my number: 08036804106. Thanks

15. I’d looooovvvvveee to be a model. Bt I don’t know how to go about it. I need help. I learn quickly though… Just I case any agency av got an interest…hit me up on moi number 08171608577. God bless ya all.

Comments are closed.